When you apply for a Visa through our Visa service – We work closely with all embassies in Washington DC to process your visa application in the timeliest manner. Our visa services include securing and expediting travel visas, tourist visas and business visas for individuals in the United States traveling to foreign countries.
Visas issued after January 11, 2010, will no longer bear “first entry within 90 days from date of issue”. This allows the traveler to schedule their trip more freely.
Valid and signed U.S. Passport. Your passport must have a minimum of 6 months validity until expiration date. Please make sure your passport is signed. A copy of the Green Card is required for the Non-Us citizens residing in the US.
A clear color-photocopy of your driver's license as proof of residence in the Embassy's area of jurisdiction
Two (2) online visa application forms, electronically typed, completed and signed. Every question must be answered. Your name on the application MUST match your name on your passport exactly. Print a copy of the completed confirmation page and include it with the materials sent to Travel Document Systems for processing. Your signature must be within the Rectangle on the application, not below the Rectangle.
1. In the lower grey box, click the British flag to change the language from Portuguese to English.
2. Then select "Visa Request" to begin the application process.
3. Complete Sections 1-2-3 and 4 of the application form.
4. When asked Do you wish to upload Photo, Signature, Documents which is optional at this time, Select Cancel.
5. When asked The Generated Protocol Number is 000000-000000. Do you wish to print out the delivery receipt? Select Yes, THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE.
6. Print the confirmation page which is one page with very little information on it and several bar-codes. Applicant MUST sign inside the rectangular box toward the bottom of the page. The Brazilian Consulates will only accept this web-based application form. No other forms will be accepted. The Brazilian visa application MUST be submitted within one month of completion or it will expire. Please send to Travel Document Systems within 30 days of completing the application online.
Two (2) passport quality photo. Must be 2" x 2" and in color. Clear white background, no glasses nor a hat.
Copy of your airline ticket, travel agent itinerary or e-ticket confirmation.
One (1) ABC VISA REQUEST FORM with every service request.
A ** letter of invitation from host company in Brazil**, on the host company's letterhead, signed by an officer of the host company, stating the following information: Name AND gender of traveler Exact dates of travel Contact name, address and phone number of the inviting individual/organization in Brazil Purpose of business visit to Brazil Financial guarantee of traveler's expenses to and from Brazil
A **business letter on your company's letterhead**, signed by an officer of your company, stating the following information: Name AND gender of traveler Exact dates of travel Contact name, address and phone number of the inviting individual/organization in Brazil Purpose of business visit to Brazil Financial guarantee of traveler's expenses to and from Brazil
15 days processing
15 days processing
* For service fees and expedited processing, please contact us at 1-877-729-4715.
5 - 10 days processing
21 days processing
A self-addressed return mail-label (Fedex, UPS, USPS) to be used to convey the processed document(s) back to the applicant.
*Please be advised: If no return label is provided by the applicant, the following return postage fee may apply:
*Continental USA Only*
*******We highly recommend using FedEx for all same day and rush applications********
|MAILING ADDRESS:||ABC Visa and Passport Services
3321 SAINT JAMES PLACE FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042,3321 SAINT JAMES PLACE FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042, N.W
Washington D.C 20008
|TOLL FREE TEL:||877-729-4715|
ABC Visa Passport SVCS acts as an agent and accepts no responsibility for any delays, damages, actions, inaction or loss of documents/passports by the U.S. Department of State, embassy, or any courier, delivery and postal services. Issuance of a visa or passport is a decision of the country which application is made or the U.S. Department of State. ABC Visa Passport SVCS assumes no liability for a country's decision or the U.S. Department of State's decision or for delays encountered in processing an application.